Friday, September 28, 2007

The Stocks Were Sold, The Press Was Squared...

Pizza ordered, wine poured, bag packed, speech written, last minute invite to go clubbing accepted (perhaps unwisely) - only problem now is making sure I still catch my train north tomorrow morning, which is stage one in my journey to get to a location, which must remain undisclosed, in plenty of time for Sunday afternoon. Don't miss the next exciting episode of 'Richard tries to get selected as an SNP candidate'... :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurry up min - some of us were selected weeks ago!! :)

Joking apart good luck on Sunday.

Richard Thomson said...

Cheers, mate. I'll give you both a wave on my way past...

Anonymous said...

Are you being smuggled back into the country in a sealed train like, um....a plague bacillus from England to Scotland? ;-)

Good luck, wherever it is!

Richard Thomson said...

Bacillus: free-living... can stay dormant for extended periods...

Sounds about right to me :-)

Mark McDonald said...

a little birdie tells me some level of congratulation may be in order... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I have heard the same Richard. Congrats. Maybe see you Friday.

Richard Thomson said...

Thanks, but like all of these things, it's still TBC, so schtum on the details till then, please :-)