Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tech Problems

The more observant may have noticed that I changed the domain name for this blog a couple of weeks or so ago. I annexed richardthomson.com as my own little bit of cyberspace a few years ago, and after Blogger introduced a feature to let you use your own domain, that's what I decided to do with it.

Unfortunately, at some point on Friday/over the weekend, the domain seemed to crash. I haven't had time to investigate properly yet (I suspect the host – everything that goes wrong with it is nearly always their fault), so in the meantime, the old scotsandindependent.blogspot.com url is back up and running.

No comments: